The Danish National Bank
Strategy and team consulting at the Danish National Bank
I worked with a department of the Danish National Bank, which needed to implement a complex new set of industry standards and practices, affecting everything from technology to roles and workflows.
Using interviews and workshops, I facilitated a team process clarifying dreams, challenges, opportunties, and practical steps ahead.
I used LEGO bricks as a process tool to help the team build a shared picture of the organization and context. It works great, and is fun too!
- Clarify and delimit the task
- Conduct interviews with team members
- Process design and facilitation
- Follow-up evaluation and documentation
- Navigate a big and political organization